Saturday, May 13, 2006

baby,
cry for those who suffer.
baby,
cry for those who's in pain.
baby;
i love you.


its like a gore story kinda tale.
theres happy endings,
theres sad endings,
& theres endings which are never ending.
which one fits mine?
i'll choose neither.

happy stuffs do befall on me,
sadistic ideas are beginning to repeat history again.
angst feelings engulfed my mind once again.

just typical people,
i hate it when i ask something,
you dont fucking hell replying.
well hello?
didnt education taught you anything?
maybe it's because you're so GOD DAMN FUCKING ARROGANT,
thats one way to put it.
you cant just force us to do things that we dont like,
nor do things which will embarass us.

you made me __ __ again.
i'm like,
you seriously know that i will __ __,
why make me mad?
oh right,
you never did found out about that huh?
now,
i've got to cover up for all that i've done.
are you happy now?

if anyone finds out,
nobody will ever speak to me,
they'll think that i'm an insane kid,
doing whatever things she likes.
how about,
i shall not let any single soul know about this,
nobody will ever find out,
people will not avoid me, something like that.
now,
case close now huh?
no, not so fast.
lets wait until it recover shall we?
we shall address it as,
our dirty lil secret shall we?


he seems quite a distance from me,
its not that we're not speaking,
its that,
nobody dares to speak up.
unlike some other busybodies.
i hate it whenever people spreads my secret around.
its so fucking annoying.

& please,
i'm trying very very hard to change,
i shall change,
watch me.

i hate pretty girls,
i hate cute girls,
they make me so sick.
fuck them.
KNNBCCB.
i wont hate my friends who're pretty.
that is,
if anyone admits that they're either chio or cute.
PUI!

No comments: